Table of Contents
Looking for a place to get a Hollywood smile without wasting a fortune — consider obtaining veneers in Turkey! The cost per one veneer in Turkey starts at $80-$100. You can place 20 E-max porcelain veneers for $3,600 with warranty! No extra charges for accommodation or transfer — these items are already in the price. All you need is to book a dental clinic and arrive at the scheduled date.
Restorative dentistry is developing exceptionally quickly propelled by celebrities’ brilliant smiles, an expanding number of men and women are willing to redress their teeth. One of the foremost sought-after and fast choices to form a perfect smile is the installation of veneers. They are thin layers put on the front tooth surface. These dental covers improve a tooth shape, its color, and protect the anterior side from damage.
A customer results in a perfect natural-looking smile within four-five days. Nevertheless, not everybody can bear to fulfill their dream: the veneers cost a lot in some countries, and health insurance does not compensate for the expenses. For occasion, the cost per one veneer within the USA shifts from$900 to $2,500 , within the UK — $900-$1,300. It is not difficult to count that improving the whole smile line will cost you like a small house in the countryside.
Due to this, people explore countries where a full set of veneers is available significantly cheaper. Turkey is among such states that offer cost-effective cosmetic dental services. You can place veneers 5-7 times less expensive in the local clinics than in American or British ones.
Keep reading to figure out more regarding the benefits of experiencing veneers in Turkey, current prices and packages offered.
How Much Are Veneers In Turkey?
- The prices for composite veneers start from 60$ per one unit. However, the average price is about $200-$250.
- The minimum price for porcelain and laminate veneers is from $80, and the average one is about $250-$270 per unit.
- a pointed number of veneers
- panoramic X-ray
- consultation with a doctor
- an airport pick-up
- stay in a 4-star hotel.
Types of Veneers Applied in Turkey
|Lifespan||5-10 years||10-15 years|
- color changes
- to hide outdated fillings
- to visually align a teeth row
- to correct diastema
- to restore a tooth.
- the process is prompt; a restorative dental practitioner can rectify a smile for one visit
- if coverage is damaged, it is easily restored
- an enamel of a natural tooth is less eliminated to install a composite unit shell
- no special preparations are needed
- perfect smile without pain and wasting much time
- long-term result.
- advanced care after the veneers to prolong their service life
- their color may alter over time
- a solid food can damage a thin shell.
Porcelain units are thin layers that look maximum natural as real teeth. These covers are produced in special dental technical laboratories in Turkey to recreate their shape and color perfectly. During the initial customer’s visit, a dentist treats teeth, prepares them (eliminates some pieces of enamel), checks the dental records, selects a color of future veneers. Then, the lab produces the shells within 48 hours.
The highs of porcelain veneers:
- no spots occur on porcelain veneers over time
- look natural, same-colored and transparent
- perfect aesthetic look.
The life service of porcelain veneers is 10-15 years.
The drawbacks are the following:
- a quite high price (however, due to a long lifespan and quality, all financial wastes are worth it)
- partial enamel removal to introduce a dental veneer
- special preparation and several visits to a dentist.
Compare prices for porcelain veneers in Turkey and plan the convenient date of your arrival to induce veneers. Please send us the photo of your teeth and point out how many veneers you desire for calculation the total cost for your smile makeover.
Dental Veneers Packages Overview
- veneers and their installation. The packages normally cover the price for 10+ veneers. A patient gets more profit if a greater number of veneers is placed at once. The price also includes all processes related to dental layers placement: production of veneers, checking the dental records, medical and restorative consumables, doctor’s fee, dental treatments of natural teeth. Some patients need previous teeth whitening if they want to renovate the color of a whole smile.
- hotel stay. It takes about 4-5 days in total to complete the dental procedures. A lot of dental centers provide a settlement for their patients. Tourists stay for 4-5 nights in the partner hotels. So, picking a veneer package, in fact, you receive a hotel stay for free or with a significant discount.
- airport transfer. A clinic’s agent will meet you at the airport just after your landing in Turkey. This service excludes your efforts looking for a taxi or a bus. So, you just relax and head right to a dental clinic or a hotel.
- interpreter’s escort. For clients who require language assistance during the dental trip in Turkey, a clinic provides this service. No extra payments are needed if you choose the package deal.
- follow-up. When a veneer installation is over, you see a physician for a consultation. He/she will appraise the result and explain how to care for your restored teeth.
What Factors Affect Veneer Prices
The Turkish facilities’ price policy may differ depending on a wide range of factors, so the veneers cost also does. In some clinics, a customer can find a procedure cheaper, but some institutions inquire for a higher price. The difference may impress a visitor in some cases: the ranging is between $80 to $300 per tooth.
Let’s explore what factors determine the cost of veneers:
Veneers Price Variety in Turkey vs. other countries
Before and After Photos of Veneers
How To Pay for a Procedure?
Some Turkish cosmetic dentistry clinics may inquire to pay a deposit (usually about 10%) as a confirmation and booking your arrival day.
However, some dental clinics in Turkey do not require any deposit. You can pay for a veneer procedure just at a clinic’s desk.
You can use any convenient option to pay for veneers installation:
When you book the date of your arrival to a Turkish clinic for getting veneers, always specify whether it is necessary to pay a deposit and what way of payment is preferable.
Note, the reputable clinics in Turkey do not have any hidden costs.
However, always ask how much you will pay in total and whether some extra paid services can occur in the end.
How Long Should I Stay in Turkey?
Normally, a patient needs to stay in Turkey for up to 5 days to complete a veneer installation.
During your first appointment, a dentist prepares teeth for veneer placement, provides dental treatment, checks the dental records, installs temporary layers to hide the partially removed tooth enamel. These layers are usually produced within 3-4 hours.
A doctor sends the dental records to the laboratory to produce veneers. They will be ready in 48 hours. Then, a dentist removes your temporary teeth and installs permanent veneers to create your Hollywood smile. In total, it takes about 2-4 visits to a doctor to perform a procedure.
Ask your dentist how long you should stay in Turkey in your case to buy back flight tickets on the proper date.
Is There a Warranty for the Veneers?
The patients often wonder: how long do veneers preserve their initial natural look. It usually takes 5-15 years. The Turkish dental clinics provide a warranty for a veneer procedure. The guarantee’s duration depends on the veneers type: composite or porcelain. Usually, it is no less than five years. For dental implants, the warranty is a lifetime.
Nevertheless, every center can provide a different warranty for its dental work. According to this, clarify all issues regarding guarantee before your landing in Turkey.
If something goes wrong with your veneers after you get back home, most Turkish cosmetic dental clinics are ready to compensate for all your expenses and fix the veneer for free.
Benefits of Jetting out in Turkey for Veneers
As you see, picking Turkey for veneers installation, you receive a cut-price procedure and the advanced level of service.
Turkey is one of the top destinations for cosmetic dentistry in the world. Answering the question how much do veneers cost in Turkey, it is essential to take into account a great number of factors:
- veneers’ type
- a clinic’s prominence
- a cosmetic dentist’s expertise
- the quality level of services offered.
You can get an accurate price for a procedure only after your request on Bookimed.com. Contact us to send photos of your smile, and we transmit them to a preferred medical center. The picked dental clinic will obtain your appeal and calculate the cost of veneers placement in your case and call back to clarify all issues.
With Bookimed, you receive only direct prices without any hidden payments. If any argument occurs between you and a clinic, we help to solve the conflict. Bookimed coordinators always stay in touch with their patients.
International patients, who would like to introduce dental veneers in Turkey, should know that here they can count on a high quality of veneers, an advanced level of service without sparing much expenses. As a result, they experience a cost-effective smile makeover. Usually, the veneers cost 3-4 times lower than in the USA or the UK, and twice cheaper than in Thailand. Even with all expenses, it will be more profitable to head to Turkey, rather than to install veneers in the place of residence.
The information provided in this article is for informational purposes only, is not a guide to action and should not be construed as medical advice or treatment recommendations by bookimed.com. All decisions about the choice of treatment methods and medical care should be made only by a specialized doctor after studying the patient’s medical case.
- Wikipedia. (2020). Veneer (dentistry). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneer_(dentistry)
- Healthline. (2018). What to Know Before You Get Dental Veneers. https://www.healthline.com/health/dental-veneers
- American Dental Association. (2014). Dental Veneers. http://www.ada.org/~/media/ADA/Publications/Files/ADA_PatientSmart_Veneers.pdf
- Orphanet. Turkish Healthcare Policies in Brief. https://www.orpha.net/actor/EuropaNews/2009/doc/TurkHealthPolicy.pdf