Medically reviewed by
Korean Plastic Surgery Before & After Photos and Patient Reviews
What can Korean Plastic Surgery Give?
- Plastic surgery can help you to look at yourself in a new way, feel confident and attractive, provide new opportunities for self-improvement.
- Choosing the country for aesthetic procedures, you will receive excellent service at a lower cost than in Europe or the United States. Approximate savings are up to 40%.
- Plastic surgery in South Korea is an opportunity to get the desired result in a shorter period of time — doctors perform hundreds of operations every day, have a lot of experience, and achieve amazing results (see below).
- Getting plastic surgery in the Republic of Korea is possible to combine treatment with vacation. During the rehabilitation period and waiting for the result, you will be able to get to know South Korea, its inhabitants and culture, and taste exotic food.
How Long Will It Take to See Results After Plastic Surgery in Korea?
The amount of time you need to wait to see the desired result depends on the type of plastic surgery and the volume of work performed.
Before answering this question, Korean doctors conduct all the necessary examinations. Then they develop an individual plan for each patient based on the results of the diagnosis and the wishes of the person. And only after a detailed assessment of the patient’s condition, the doctor will tell you the approximate amount of time to obtain the desired result.
This period also depends on the characteristics of the patient and the presence of complications after surgery. To avoid complications, choose an experienced doctor and certified clinic. You can find the recognized best clinics in South Korea in the Bookimed specialized directory.
How to Get the Desired Result After Cosmetic Surgery in the Republic of Korea?
Before deciding on plastic surgery, patients need to know how to protect themselves from possible complications and effects, since any surgical intervention is dangerous to the life and health of the patient.
There are two main criteria that can minimize these risks as much as possible:
- Clinic selection
Make sure that the clinic has permission and a license to conduct medical practice, national and international certificates confirming a high level of medical services.
- Doctor selection
The higher the qualification of the plastic surgeon, the more chances of success and achieving the desired result. Choose a plastic surgeon by reading about his/her education, qualifications, experience, membership in specialized organizations that prove their continuous professional development. Don’t forget to look at the before/after portfolio of procedures performed.
Korean Plastic Surgery Before and After Photos from Patients
Before choosing a clinic and a doctor for plastic surgery, it is very important to familiarize yourself with the before/after photos, because each cosmetic doctor has own specific style that is not suitable for everyone. Before & after images show the patients’ outcome, give an idea of what result you can expect after the operation, and help choose the right plastic surgery specialist.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Bookimed (2019). Medical tourism to South Korea. https://en.bookimed.com/article/medical-tourism-to-south-korea/
- Bookimed. Seoul Queen Plastic Surgery. https://en.bookimed.com/clinic/seoul-queen-plastic-surgery/
- Bookimed. JK Plastic Surgery Center. https://en.bookimed.com/clinic/jk-plastic-surgery-center/
- Bookimed. Banobagi Clinic. https://en.bookimed.com/clinic/banobagi-clinic/
- Bookimed. View Plastic Surgery Hospital. https://en.bookimed.com/clinic/view-plastic-surgery-hospital/